Wednesday 29 November 2017

100wc week 12

                                                           The Robot
Today is the science fair I'm so nervous my face looks as white as a ghost. dashing down the stairs I took my project and hurried out the door before my mom yelled at me for waking her up. Everyone but me looked energetic for the science fair. People started setting up I placed my robot on the table. Bob the kid beside did a experiment on a battery that involves a sandwich and when it was time I started to freak out but it wasn't so bad. the judges announced the winners and strangely I won first place!

1 comment:

  1. Some important capitals are missing at the beginning of your sentences. I wonder if you can find some strong words to help tell your story Try replacing the word took.

    ReplyDelete