Friday 17 November 2017

100wc week10

                              The Sinking Ship
10 minutes have past since the ships been hit. The captian made an anounsment "A torpedo hit the ship everyone has to evacuate!" People started freaking out my head turned to Nicole we had the same looks ''To the docks!" We screamed. Nicole and I made it I looked over at my watch "10 minutes!" I screamed. We put on our life jackets and hopped in. The driver told us "No pets allowed."
I turned to Nicole itall is coming with us (itall is my puppy spelt with a lowercase.) I smugeled her in my jacket and we hopped in and floated away.

1 comment:

  1. I can't find this weeks prompt in your writing. Remember to use the rules we learned for dialogue. Every time someone speaks start a new line. Check over your work for run-on sentences and punctuation.

    ReplyDelete