Thursday 2 November 2017

100wc week#8

                               The Wild Night

my school celebrated the death of Mr.Boo at my house . I have no idea why but everyone hated him. Yesterday the teachers decided to build a statue of him without asking. He was wearing a white shirt then five minutes later the kids set it on fire! the flame was huge my mom rushed outside with a extinguisher in her hand. she used it on the flame but the force of the extinguisher pushed her in the pool she tried to get out but swimming with a extinguisher isn't a good idea I said to myself i cant wait for tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. A funny story that made me laugh at the thought of swimming with an extinguisher. Remember to read over your work as there are some capitals missing at the beginning of your sentences. Your last sentence is a run-on. "I can't wait for tomorrow" almost seems to be added on at the last minute, I wonder how you can use tomorrow in a stronger sentence that fits your story better.

    ReplyDelete